Welcome to Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group
Complete Specialized Care
For more than 30 years Berger/Henry ENT Specialty Group has provided a wide array of treatments for conditions of the ear, nose and throat.
Berger/Henry ENT specializes in:
"Every year more than 30 million people are treated for sinus related problems, spending billions of dollars on medications to treat allergies and chronic infections. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is a new technique for both diagnosis and treatment of sinus problems."
Office Hours for All ENT Locations: Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- East Norriton (Berger/Henry ENT Center)
- Roxborough (Philadelphia) in the Jamestown Medical Building
- Chestnut Hill (Philadelphia) in the Chestnut Hill Hospital Medical Office Building
- Willow Grove in the Regency Towers
- Lansdale at Montella Crossing
- Oaks (Phoenixville)
Research and Publications
- Why Aging May Cause Hearing Loss
- What Causes Tinnitus?
- Nasal Polyps – Are They Harmless or Harmful?
- Is Your Deviated Septum Causing Vision Problems?
- What Causes Vertigo?
- Are You Sure It's Just An Allergy?
- Get Rid of Dizziness and Vertigo Without Medication or Surgery
- Do You Have an Ear Infection Or Is It Really TMJ?
- The Link Between Your Sinuses and Your Headache
- Simplifying Cold Medicines: The Ultimate Guide to Over the Counter Therapies
- Learn the 5 Easy Steps to Sinus Health
- Learn the 7 Signs that Silent Reflux is Damaging Your Throat
- What Is Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (Silent Reflux, LPR, GERD)?
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Causes and Treatment
We accept all local and major health insurance plans.
Insurance copayment is expected at time of service. We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, Check, Cash, and now CareCredit®. For more information on CareCredit® please contact our office.
If you do not have health insurance payment is expected at time of service.
Diplomates American Board of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
*Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
**Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
Healthcare professionals: Please visit our Berger/Henry ENT Center located in East Norriton.
I was more than satisfied with my recent visit to Dr. Becker. She took her time, gave a thorough exam giving me info as she went, and prescribed an appropriate treatment. I left feeling positive about my problem, and I'm feeling better!"
- Jeana E.
The best and friendliest staff of any doctor's office I've ever been to! Keep up the excellent work!
- Nikkoel G.
I thought she was great. Warm. Thorough. And thank God, she had a sense of humor."
- Dorothy T.